SEASONAL GREETING TO YOU (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR SPOUSE)
From us (the "Wishor") to you (hereinafter called the "Wishee"), please
accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct,
low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter
solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all and a financially successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the
generally accepted calendar year 2004, but with due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the
race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of
computer platform or dietary preference of the Wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:
- This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
- This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall
be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the
Wishor are acknowledged.
- This greeting implies no promise by the Wishor to actually implement
any of the wishes.
- This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or
the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain Wishees in
certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the
- This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected
within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year
or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes
- The Wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of
this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the
- Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas",
"Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or
fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from
them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any
referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.