BECOME A MEMBER
FCCJ has three membership categories; larger corporate, smaller corporate and individual membership categories. In addition to this, FCCJ also has a free membership for student members.
- Most of our corporate members are Finnish and Japanese companies, but we also welcome companies with other nationalities.
- Individual membership is applicable only to individuals at member companies, Finnish individual employed at non-Finnish companies or self-employed persons.
- Student category is applicable for those who are not in working life and are enrolled as student in Japan on the April 1st of the calendar year.
Flow of the membership application
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
Larger corporate: ¥150,000
Smaller corporate: ¥50,000
FCCJ fiscal year is from 1 April to 31 March.
- As for larger corporate members, if you apply after 1 May, the fee for the first year is deducted by 10,000 yen per month from May, e.g. if you join in November the fee is 80,000 yen, December the fee is 70,000 yen, in January 60,000 yen, in February 50,000 yen.
- For larger corporate and smaller corporate Membership Application, please fill in the application form below.
- For Individual Membership Application, please click here.